Thursday, May 30, 2013

Some Changes Afoot

Don't panic!  Long time visitors to this blog will notice a dramatic change to the layout and color scheme.  I decided it was time to ditch the dark background and clean up some of the text and graphics on the blog, all in the interest of making it easier to read.

The template changes have messed with the picture layouts on some of my early posts, and I'll clean them up over time.  I decided long ago that blogging should be about content delivery, not gimmicky layouts, so I decided to stick with one of the simplest layout templates available on blogger.com.  It just makes it easier for me to write and post.

If you like the new layout and color scheme please let me know by posting a comment below.

If you don't like the new layout let me know, too.  But just don't complain, offer suggestions.

As always, thanks for your loyalty!

Brian




No comments: